What to Bring
- Valid ID with Current Address – If you are military without an ID with current address, please bring proof of residency with your valid ID
- Provide Proof of Residency – Water bill, power bill, lease agreement, etc.
- Method of Payment – CASH or CHECK ONLY
- Due to regulations, the adoption form is required be filled out in person at the facility on the day of adoption.
- Owner-surrendered animals are available for adoption the same day they were surrendered.
- Animals taken in as strays are required to be held for seven days prior to being eligible for adoption.
- View the animals currently available at the shelter!